Sunday 12 May 2013

Brief 6:: Cover Development

As I want the cover design to be more visually engaging for the viewer, I have changed it slightly. I have moved the number of the talk and the speaker onto the coloured card. The explanation of the speaker is now beneath this on the page below and the edges of the page follow the same format as the contents with information on the talk (name and date).

I have positioned the card at the edge of the page to follow on from the way I have laid out the images throughout the supplement; some images running off the page.

Each supplement will be produced with a different coloured card in a different position. I want to try and foil the type in order for the print process to give an indication of the quality of the work that MageThought produce and the insightful talk that is to be given.


6 Development