Friday 1 March 2013

Brief 3:: Print finsihes

I have been thinking about how I can get Liv's concept across through her branding. I think the most influential way is going to be through the use of print finishes. In order to continue Liv's concept of using one spot colour in her work, I am thinking of using colour edging on her business cards along with blind embossing and a clever manipulation of type. This all combined should produce an identity which fits with her final collection.

In order to be able to effectively produce colour edging, I need to find a printers who can manufacture this at a reasonable price....

Moo's Luxe cards have a duplex option, which would work but I don't think it would as effective as using a full colour edging.



Generation Press have an option for this, however, I would need to contact them in order to receive a quote for this.