Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 4:: Lottery Code Pattern

As each recipient is going to be given an individual lottery code, which they then have to enter online, I want to make a pattern out of the letter/number combinations. This pattern will then be used across the promotional material and create a stronger sense of branding, rather than simply just reproducing images taken from the 'It's Nice That; website.

I first began just typing out number/letter combinations and highlighting certain characters as if they were to make up the code.



I then realised it looked too bland and that I needed to make it more interesting, so I played around with typefaces and the positioning of each letterform.





This pattern can now be applied to all promotional material for the Creative Lottery, thus creating a strong branded identity.